This is a full time position (40 hours/week) located at Cascadia's administrative offices in NE Portland. The schedule is Monday - Friday, typical daytime business hours.
Under general direction, the Accounting Manager is responsible for daily operations of the Accounting and Payroll Departments and provides training and guidance to staff to ensure that program goals and objectives are met. The position provides supervision of staff and provision of oversight to all accounting business processes to ensure that accounting functions throughout the growing organization are working in an integrated and efficient manner. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all payments made and cash received by Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare and for producing the consolidated financial statements. The Accounting Manager is also responsible for identifying and implementing ongoing improvements that create department efficiencies.
- A Bachelor's degree in the fields of business accounting, finance, or business management.
- Equivalent combination of education/experience in a mid to large size accounting environment, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Advanced accounting skills
- Consolidation of related entities
- Complex reconciliations
- MS Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience using accounting software such as Sage 100 ERP, Yardi or similar
- Enter, retrieve, analyze data
- Prepare moderate to complex reports
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com