This is a full time position located at Cascadia's administrative office in NE Portland. The schedule is Monday - Friday, day time business hours.
The Facilities manager is responsible for overseeing and directing activities of maintenance staff, vendors, and activities related to preventative and predictive maintenance. The Facilities Manager ensures work is completed in most cost-effective, efficient manner. Determines major repair needs and oversees activities related to code upgrades, prepares preventative maintenance schedules for all properties, renovations or remodeling of units, as needed, and coordinates projects with appropriate staff; and provides direction to support staff related to projects. The incumbent monitors maintenance costs and expenditures for each property. The Facilities Manager is a member of the Cascadia Housing team and is a key contributor to the organization's short range/long range strategies and project goals.
- Experience, training or certification equivalent to construction management or project management.
- A minimum of two years construction work experience or project management experience.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Capital Needs Assessments
- Understanding of Replacement Reserves Analysis
- Working knowledge of "Green" technologies and materials
- Working knowledge of HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems
- MS Office applications with an emphasis on Excel
- Enter, retrieve, analyze data
- Prepare reports
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org