Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with indigenous communities, tribal councils, and other tribal entities to expand financing opportunities for residential homeownership.
- Represent Equity Atlas at home buying fairs, general and tribal council meetings, and other affiliated events to empower, prepare, and support interested homebuyers in securing financing to meet their housing needs.
- Educate home buyers, provide outreach and a portal to homeownership to increase the number of home-owning families, the housing stock, and the rate of financial literacy in the community.
- Under direction from Equity Atlas, ensure compliance with local, State, and Federal lending regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics or a closely related field.
- 2+ years of residential mortgage lending experience or 2 years of financial, accounting, budget or supervisory experience and management.
- Requires independent decision making skills supported by excellent analytical skills to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and recommend appropriate financial solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences. Professional judgment, effective interpersonal skills, and demonstrated success in counseling and advising.
- Knowledge of Native American culture, government, and housing issues preferred.
Email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Calls with questions directed to: Brad Hippert, Home Loan Advisor (971) 888-5908.