This position is based out of Cascadia's administrative office in NE Portland near the Lloyd Center. This position will be joining as the 13th addition to a cohesive and collaborative HR team of twelve. The schedule will typically be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Recruiter works as a member of the Human Resources Department, and works closely with the Recruitment Manager and hiring managers, focusing on all aspects of recruitment while supporting a trauma-informed care environment. The Recruiter is responsible for recruiting and hiring well qualified candidates to fill vacant positions within the organization in a timely manner, helping to maintain appropriate levels of staffing within agency departments and programs, by focusing on the following: source research, job posting and advertisement, applicant information screening, interviewing as necessary, and extending job offers. The Recruiter will produce reports on recruitment activities when requested by the Recruitment Manager and Senior Director of Human Resources. The recruiter will be assigned different areas of recruiting within the organization; which may change during the course of employment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Recruiter understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field and /or Human Resource certification is preferred.
- A minimum of two years' experience with recruitment, selection, hiring and retention is required. Experience using HRIS and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of HR proprietary software such as ATS and HRIS programs
- MS Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter, retrieve, analyze data
- Prepare moderate to complex reports
- Thorough understanding of personnel policies and procedures
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com