This position is based out of Cascadia's administrative office in NE Portland near the Lloyd Center. This position will be joining as the 13th addition to a cohesive and collaborative HR team of twelve. The schedule will typically be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the billing matrix in Credible, the help ticket cue in JIRA, and provide credentialing functions and oversight for agency. Employee will also be the primary liaison between Cascadia BHC and our primary care billing partners at OCHIN.
- A High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Three years of increasing office management responsibility in a healthcare billing setting, working with medical billing technology. Equivalent combination of education/experience in a mid to large size accounting environment, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Manage and prioritize complex projects, analyze systems and workflows
- MS Office applications, with excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency in report writing programs and reading electronic data files
- Working knowledge of word processing and database management
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Medical Record software as well as medical billing applications
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com