The schedule for this position will be day time operation hours, Monday through Friday. It may require working late at times in order to meet the needs of the department. The position will be working out of Cascadia's administrative office located near the Lloyd Center in NE Portland.
The Business Integrity Specialist is responsible for utilizing EHR data and the Quality Management (QM) help queue to identify and work with staff to remediate clinical entry concerns resulting in pending billing claims, coordinate QM's help queue, and provide technical support to all staff concerning clinical and billing interface. Responsibility includes management of QM help queue and pending claim management systems including training, troubleshooting, and analytics/reporting functions. This position functions as the EHR clinical billing trainer for the QM department and works closely with management and end users to understand their business processes and data needs.
- A High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent. Behavioral health billing and accounting knowledge and skills preferred.
- At least three years of experience in database administration in a healthcare or behavioral health billing setting working with medical billing technology.
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Medical Record technology as well as medical billing applications
- Strong working knowledge of technical development in relation to business rules and the understanding of business needs where application systems reside
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to articulate what is wanted/needed by users, and what alternatives may already exist
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, analyze systems, and workflow
- Intermediate word processing skills
- Advanced spreadsheet and database management knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office and reading electronic data files
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma informed care and who are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and who are expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be direct to firstname.lastname@example.org