The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm. Occasionally requires working late to meet the needs of the department. The position will be working out of Cascadia's administrative offices located near the Lloyd district in NE Portland.
The Business Systems and Integrity Quality Manager within the Quality Management Department (QM) has the responsibility to provide oversight of clinical, billing, and operations business systems and processes to ensure, maintain, and as necessary remediate concerns related to the efficient and efficacious operation of these systems. This position has primary responsibility for investigating, managing, and working with staff to remediate QM processes related to billing claims pending in the system. The position will work closely with the Billing Director, Business Intelligence, Operations Managers, Clinical Managers and Directors, as well as the County, third party billing clearinghouses, Coordinating Care Organizations (CCOs), and insurance companies.
This positon is part of the QM leadership team that works closely and collaboratively with all other QM staff and managers to achieve departmental and organizational goals. This position plays a key role in Cascadia's process of continual quality assurance and improvement. To this end, the Business Systems and Integrity Quality Manager must possess strong analytical skills, a working understanding of principals related to compliance, quality improvement, audits, and promote change across integrated care systems. Given that this position serves as a point of contact among program staff, leadership, and community stakeholders, strong reading, writing, and communication skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement techniques and evidence-based practices
- Advanced SQL Query Writing and ACCESS database design is preferred
- Understanding of regulatory compliance, quality management/improvement, project management process
- Knowledge of mental health, alcohol and drug, and gambling billing process
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Thorough understanding of financial statements
- Working knowledge of word processing and database management
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Medical Record software as well as medical billing applications
- Enter, retrieve, and analyze data
- Prepare moderately complex reports
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org