This position is based at our administrative offices in NE Portland, near the Lloyd Center. This is a full time salaried position working office hours, Monday-Friday, and may require overtime as needed.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) will provide vision, leadership, and planning in the development and implementation of Cascadia wide information technology, electronic health records (EHR), and data management, to support Cascadia's operations, effectiveness and development. This position works closely with the CEO to determine organizational strategy. The CIO serves as a member of the Executive Team responsible for assistance in establishing the overall direction of the organization.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field is required.
- A Master's degree in Health Administration, Public Health, or Business Administration, or related field is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a healthcare setting with increasing responsibilities of management and support of healthcare information systems and information technology.
- Direct management of a major IT and databases is preferred. Experience in project management is required.
- Understand technical functions such as security, compliance, disaster recovery, internal and external infrastructure
- Problem analysis and problem resolution competencies at both strategic and tactical levels
- Demonstrate knowledge of systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies,
- Software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management.
- Extensive knowledge of database applications
- Extensive knowledge of software development
- Extensive knowledge of network administration
- Extensive knowledge of telephone, hardware and Windows-based computing environments
- Comprehensive understanding of setting up network and data security as it relates to HIPAA
- Thorough knowledge of local and wide area network design, implementation, and operation
- Familiarity with desktop, notebook, handheld, and server computer hardware
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Unix, and Linux
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below (Job 5384):
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be direct to firstname.lastname@example.org