GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT II
This position is located at our Lloyd Administrative office located in NE Portland, near the Lloyd Center. Typical hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:00 pm.
The General Ledger Accountant II is responsible for the accurate recording of all fiscal transactions associated with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. The duties include all aspects of the accounting cycle from receiving, recording, and paying invoices to receiving and recording rent and other payments. The General Ledger Accountant II will provide support to the accounting department of Cascadia Housing in areas including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Two years of college coursework in accounting or business, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a mid to large size accounting environment, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Experience or familiarity with Housing Accounting
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Basic business math proficiency
- MS Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Yardi Software a plus
- Ability to enter, retrieve, analyze data quickly and efficiently
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com