HOUSING ACCOUNTING MANAGER
This position is located at Cascadia's administrative offices in NE Portland, Lloyd Center area. The schedule will be full time at 40 hours per week, typically 8:30am to 5:00pm. This position will remain open for a minimum of 30 days.
The Housing Accounting Manager is responsible for the accurate recording of all fiscal transactions of the housing operations of the organization and its affiliated entities. The duties include all aspects of the accounting cycle including the monthly and annual financial statements preparation process, oversight of annual budget preparation, oversight of the property annual budget, coordination/preparation for the annual audits for various affected properties, and reconciliations between the Housing software (Yardi) and the Company software (SAGE). The position supervises the Housing Accountant and Housing Accounts Payable Specialist. This position reports to the CBH Controller.
- A Bachelor's degree in the fields of accounting, finance or business, or equivalent experience.
- Four years of experience in a mid to large size accounting environment, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Must have experience with Yardi Software
- Advanced accounting proficiency
- Housing accounting/property management knowledge and experience
- Sound understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Basic business math proficiency
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel
- Experience with accounting software, Sage desirable.
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com