HR Manager, Compensation and Benefits
This position is based out of Cascadia's administrative office in NE Portland near the Lloyd Center. This position will be joining a cohesive and collaborative HR team. The schedule will typically be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. It may require additional hours at times based on needs required of the position.
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is responsible for supporting departmental goals, objectives and systems while supporting a trauma-informed care environment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the HR Manager understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. The HR Manager is involved in many functional areas within the Human Resource Department. This position will focus in the areas of compensation and support benefits. This position maintains good communication and positive working relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- One to two years' experience with a focus on compensation is required.
- Two to five years of progressive HR experience is preferred
- Ability to work with and analyze data
- Enter and retrieve data
- Prepare moderately complex reports
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com