MEDICATION SERVICES COORDINATOR
The schedule for this position is full-time at 40 hours per week; Sunday - Thursday, 7:00am - 3:30pm. This program is a supported housing facility in SW Wilsonville. All of our residents are living independently in the community with some form of severe and persistent mental health diagnosis, some of whom are working through co-occurring substance abuse disorders as well.
The Medication Services Coordinator is responsible for medication room related services at the assigned facility. This includes providing day-to-day provision of medication administration, PCP care coordination services, as well as quality assurance and oversight of the medication services performed on site. This position involves program procedure development and treatment plan implementation of an established population of individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- The incumbent must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- A Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Training and/or demonstrated proficiency in medication administration is preferred.
- Understanding of components of maintaining a trauma-informed care environment
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Ability to interpret, follow, and communicate complex instructions. Incumbent must be detail-oriented and attentive to accuracy.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data
- Ability to prepare simple reports
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
- Ability to perform CPR, First Aid, and properly use AED equipment. CPR/ First Aid certifications are required and must remain current.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org