There are two positions available: Both are full time positions (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday, typical daytime business hours. These positions will be located at Cascadia's outpatient Health Centers located in SE Milwaukie and one located in SE Portland.
Under close supervision the Office Specialist is responsible for providing administrative services on behalf of the clinical programs, while supporting a trauma-informed care environment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Office Specialist understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. This position will provide reception and front desk support, maintain clinical records, prepare cash deposits, scheduling and other administrative support duties for clinical programs and sites.
- The incumbent must have at least two years of work experience in an office setting, facilities, insurance, and/or healthcare experience; or demonstrate ability to fulfill the requirements of the position.
- Office or project management experience a plus.
- Type 50 wpm
- Operate Computer hardware and software at a level to effectively perform the job functions, including entering and retrieving data
- Familiarity with basic office equipment i.e. fax machines, printers, copiers
- Basic skills with PC systems, including MS Windows, Word, and Excel.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
SE Milwaukie: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1136207&d=External&r=5000424527806#/
SE Portland: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1136207&d=External&r=5000423212806#/
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com