The Program Manager I is responsible for overseeing and maintaining day to day operations of a residential treatment facility. Each program must operate in compliance with city regulations, state licensing standards, county requirements, internal policies and standards, and other applicable guidelines. This position has a leadership role in inter-agency program development and oversight. The Program Manager I will explore, evaluate, and cultivate program development using research-based best practices or evidence-based models of care in specialized residential services settings. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services it is required the Program Manager I understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve.
The incumbent must possess a Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university or three years of full time professional experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness. This position must demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA), as outlined in OAR 309-016-0005.
Up to two years of experience providing supervision is preferred. Professional experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness is also preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand recovery model, motivational interviewing, illness management and recovery, evidence based practices, and strength based case management philosophies and strategies.
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter data and retrieve data
- Prepare reports
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
- Able to perform CPR, First Aid, and properly use AED equipment. CPR/ First Aid certifications are required and must remain current.
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org