PROGRAM MANAGER III
This position is located at an enhanced care facility in SE Portland. The schedule is Monday - Friday day shift. The team provides 8:00am to 8:00pm mental health services for the persons living at Foster Creek Nursing Facility. We facilitate 3-4 activities/groups per day, take individuals on outings, and provide support to clients through counseling and case management. We are also here to provide the nursing home staff with support as they encounter difficulties in working with our residents.
The Program Manager III is responsible for overseeing and maintaining day to day operations of the Residential Case Management team. The role of the team is to monitor the treatment for residents living within the supportive housing facilities, while supporting a trauma-informed care environment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Program Manager understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. This position has a leadership role in inter-agency program development and oversight. The Program Manager III explores, evaluates, and cultivates program and staff development using research based, best practices or evidence-based models of care in specialized residential services settings. This position involves participation and implementation of program goals and objectives to promote a strengths-based, client-centered approach to assisting residents in achieving individual goals and ultimately transitioning to a less restrictive setting. The Program Manager III will also have an assigned case load of individuals.
- A Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university. Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in OAR 309-016-0005.
- The CADC credential is preferred in addition to a Master's Degree given the high occurrence of substance use/abuse.
- A minimum of three years of clinical experience providing services to a population struggling with mental health is preferred. Four years of supervisory or leadership experience.
- Conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most current DSM
- Understand recovery model, motivational interviewing, illness management and recovery, evidence based practices, and strength based case management philosophies and strategies.
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter data and retrieve data
- Prepare reports
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
- Able to perform CPR, First Aid, and properly use AED equipment. CPR/ First Aid certifications are required and must remain current.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com