MOBILE CRISIS CLINICIAN
There are multiple positions available: full time and on-call positions. The schedule for the full time positions will vary. The majority of the work is performed in the community with the home location for this position in NE Portland.
The Project Respond Mobile Crisis Clinician provides mobile crisis response, risk assessment, and crisis stabilization planning for adults and children in Multnomah County. This position works as part of a team and approaches work with people from a trauma-informed, strength-based perspective and works in concert with programs in Multnomah County's Acute Care Continuum. The Project Respond Clinician works collaboratively with mental health and physical health care providers, police agencies, emergency departments, school personnel, and other social service agencies to assure the best possible treatment for clients, while supporting a trauma-informed care environment.
- Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR).
- Equivalent combination of education/experience preferably in a non-profit organization preferred.
- Conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most current DSM
- Advanced knowledge of risk assessment and crisis intervention
- Understand evidence-based practices, and strength-based case management philosophies and strategies including trauma informed care
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions including the ability to operate Electronic Health Record software
- The Project Respond Clinician must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule as the Project Respond program operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course. This position requires the ability to drive a personal or company vehicle for the completion of work duties.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the links below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org