QUALITY MANAGEMENT CLINICAL SPECIALIST
This is a full time position (40 hours/week) located at Cascadia's administrative office in NE Portland. The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, typical daytime business hours.
The Quality Management (QM) Clinical Specialist works as part of the Quality Management Department which collectively carries the responsibility to review and improve clinical care and program systems across the agency service delivery continuum of care, through development and oversight of outcome projects, assessment tools, quality improvement initiatives, and training related to clinical findings from the Quality Management work plan and initiatives. This position is responsible for focused work evaluating and supporting clinical quality as it relates to licensed residential services, community-based residential services, and supported housing services.
- Graduate Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university is required. Must demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in Oregon Administrative Rule 309-019-0125(1).
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Certification (CADC) credential preferred given the high occurrence of substance use/abuse.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a social service field with experience residential mental health services, providing child/adolescent mental health, adult mental health, crisis services and/or A&D services.
- Ability to evaluate and provide guidance concerning clinical quality
- Able to conduct a Mental Status assessment and formulate a diagnosis according to the most current DSM
- Understand recovery model, motivational interviewing, illness management and recovery
- Thorough knowledge of evidence-based practices, and strength-based case management philosophies and strategies
- Knowledge of quality improvement techniques and evidence-based practices is preferred.
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter, retrieve, and analyze data
- Prepare simple to moderately complex reports
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com